Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG{3} It's no fair, I WANT MY OWN AVATAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with you that it is a disadvantage to lose warriors.

Also realize that once you have Mike's you CAN wait the amount of time it takes to make pikemen. But it does set you up nicely for JSB as well. Which can be quite nice during the tithing period.

I pretty much put a beeline on for SOL, but generally find that there are a few turns where I'm forced to research something off-path.

Comment

• SG{3}
      SG(2) cease!!!!!

Why do you all insist on thread jacking MY thread? (well, why do GP and SG(2) INSIST ON THREAD JACKING)
      "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
      "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• sorry dear. I like to see that smiley filled exasperation. (Could we get Stefu to make a female stamping foot smiley? )

Now...I just learned that you all are neighbors to Spink and Iaiaiaiaian. The suitors are not so far away. But here's the thing. Which city is the primary one (between Leiverpool and Manchester?) Like with Dallas Ft. Worth...people think of Dallas first.

Comment

• Why is it SG{3} with {} and SG(2) with ()?

Comment

• SG[1] with brackets - because I'm a programmer
            SG(2) with parentheses - because he's a printer
            SG{3} with braces - because she's different

Comment

• If a geeky little brother came into the picture, you could use <>

Comment

• Originally posted by GP
                Now...I just learned that you all are neighbors to Spink and Iaiaiaiaian. The suitors are not so far away. But here's the thing. Which city is the primary one (between Leiverpool and Manchester?) Like with Dallas Ft. Worth...people think of Dallas first.
                Spink never even entered this thread. He's perma-banned, remember And I live hundreds of miles dan saaf.

In Britain, there isn't enough spce to think of primary cities, we'd end up with Newcastle, Birmingham and London
                I think most Mancunians would say Manc, most scousers would say Liverpool. (note spelling). We enlightened southerners realise that both are spelly yucky ex-industrial cities, and ignore both.
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Err... sorry...I meant you and Iaiaiaian banananana as the suitors. You are 100s of miles south? Iain's got you boxed out there. I didn't think England had enough room for you to be that far away. Is Mancherpool in the Scotland part of England? (I mean Britain, yeah, yeah)

Comment

• Manchester and Liverpool are about 1/2 way up Britain. About 2/3 up England. By hundreds, maybe 200 Its not too far, but far enough for my satisfaction. Anything north of London is just "the north" anyway
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• London is the only happening town, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scouse Gits
                        SG{3}
                        SG(2) cease!!!!!

Why do you all insist on thread jacking MY thread? (well, why do GP and SG(2) INSIST ON THREAD JACKING)
                        Ooops - thought after France you would be Teflon ... GP and I had to keep the thread going whilst you were away

----------------

SG(2)

Comment

• Originally posted by GP
                          London is the only happening town, right?
                          I don't know, I don't like happening places, they scare me, and I have never been to any other potential happening place, so I couldn't comment. And London is a city.

Comment

• Wombat is an evil southerner...

Officially, England's second city is Birmingham, but in reality Manchester is probably England's real second city. Manchester is the biggest student city in Europe and hence is probably more "happening" than even London... and more affordable. Certainly there's something for every taste. Liverpool isn't as big or important, but it's certainly up there.

Manchester and Liverpool are about three hours from London to the North-West.
                            Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                              Manchester and Liverpool are about three hours from London to the North-West.
                              ....6 hours by Virgin Trains....

-----------------

SG(2)

Comment

• Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                                Wombat is an evil southerner...

Comment

Working...
                                X